Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Gemtone Artisan Beaded Jewelry Designs


Check out the new artisan gemstone beaded jewelry designs. I love all of the bright spring and summer colors. The trends are big and chunky..

Orange Slice Gemstone Necklace








I also love the color purple..check out some great chunky purple Turquoise..

Purple Nuggets ~ Gemstone Necklace











Some softer lemon yellows of the Jade and Swarovski Crystals...


Key Lime Gemstone Crystal Necklace/Earrings Set



Be sure to sign up for my e-newsletter to receive money saving coupons each month and special offers..

2 comments:

  1. Now a days this type of jewelry is in a fashion. I love to see more new gemstone artisan beaded jewelry designs.
    Diamonds New Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melinda
    I have too say I Love the Purple Nugget necklace.
    Ive never seen purple nuggets real or immatation.
    Id Love too know where you can get them Please.
    your other jewllery pieces are gorgeous......
    Is a pleasure just too see them...
    hugs....kim

    ReplyDelete