Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Aqua & White Summer Artistan Beaded Jewelry


I have waited so long to get my hands back on my beads now that school is out.
These have been in my stash for a while and they called my name today.
I love these faceted Aqua Jade beads
when paired with the bright white coral and beautiful Swarovski crystals.

The necklace is finished with a sterling silver hook.


Check out the matching earrings too!
Aqua & White Summer Beaded Gemstone Earrings

I added new sale items last week. Check them out..

1 comment:

  1. They are so pretty and summerful! I love how simple the beads look, yet how striking the completed look really is.. I like how they called out " Melinda, here I am, choose me, choose me"!! Maybe I will cry out " I am, I am" sometime soon!! Glad schools out, you finally get to play with your pretty beads now..

    ReplyDelete